Are you an Alberta-based founder looking to grow your innovation-driven agricultural technology or agri-food venture?
If you are the founder or leader of an Alberta-based innovation-driven agricultural technology or agri-food venture seeking to establish your product or service, grow your business, increase your networks, and/or access investment, this program is right for you.
The program can help company leaders with customer development, market validation, increasing sales, refining business models, and improving investor readiness. Each participant will be paired with seasoned advisors to technology-based companies who will mentor and coach the founders/leaders through the program.
Alberta Yield is a program that will help you:
- Establish your product or service
- Scale your business
- Increase your networks
- Access investment
This program contains customized and general elements delivered by either one-on-one and/or cohort-based mentorship experiences depending on the needs and growth stage of the company. Participation in the various elements will be determined by the application and information shared during the application interview process.
There is no cost to participate. Each applicant will be required to complete an interview after submitting an application and prior to participating in the program.
Applications Open: Now!
- Cohort-Based Stream:
- The application deadline is January 31, 2021
- Program Start Date is March 1, 2021
- One-on-one Stream: Applications accepted continuously
- Must be an Alberta-based innovation-driven agricultural technology or agri-food company
- Must have a product or service with enough features to attract early-adopter customers to use it, provide feedback, and to validate demand
- Must demonstrate market traction via sales or customer feedback from user trials