The CEO Roundtable is a peer advisory forum for senior executives, board members and founders of technology companies to openly discuss their challenges in a confidential, safe environment. The goal of the roundtables are to provide “just-in-time” advice on current issues, to enhance accountability and to accelerate actions and decisions. An experienced facilitator leads the process.
Facilitator Expectations for Members
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Willingness to share strategies and financials
- Transparency, accountability and engagement
- Assist other members during and between sessions
- Track the top three business issues
- Bring issues to the member group
- A monthly one-on-one meeting with the facilitator
- A monthly meeting for the full roundtable group
- LinkedIn group for private discussions
“The CEORT has transformed our company. Period. There are really not enough good things I could say about the group. Even banks recognize its significance toward the foundation for a strong company. The amount of tangible, executable business knowledge I have learned at the CEORT is nothing short of awesome. I have been connected to amazing people who happily share their wealth of experience and are eager to help. Bottom line is that being engaged with great people, with great ideas, running great businesses who have real problems and can share them openly, will propel your business forward to new and exciting places you haven’t imagined!”
"Its hard to pull yourself away from the day to day work of running a small business – especially a technology business. Taking some time to connect with other owners, and discuss challenges and, more importantly – successes, was reassuring. The coaching sessions are equally valuable. Having an experienced entrepreneur focus specifically on your success was very helpful – especially as a solo founder. I’m looking forward to the next phase of growth."
- Brad Bowyer