CONFIDENTIAL PEER MENTORING
The CEO Roundtable is a peer advisory forum for senior executives, board members and founders of technology companies to openly discuss their challenges in a confidential, safe environment. The goal of the roundtables are to provide “just-in-time” advice on current issues, to enhance accountability and to accelerate actions and decisions. An experienced facilitator leads the process.
Expectations for Members
- Regular and consistent attendance
- Willingness to share strategies and financials
- Transparency, accountability and engagement
- Assist other members during and between sessions
- Track the top three business issues
- Bring issues to the member group
- A monthly one-on-one meeting with the facilitator
- A monthly meeting with the full roundtable group
- LinkedIn group for private discussions
CEORT Roundtable runs 10 months of the year (July & August not included).
$300/month + GST
Alastair Ross Technology Centre