BRING YOUR BUSINESS DREAMS TO CANADA
Canada's Startup Visa (SUV) Program is intended to attract foreign entrepreneurs who wish to establish new, high-growth businesses in Canada which will support innovation and job creation. To be eligible for the Startup Visa under this stream, entrepreneurs must be accepted into a program offered by a designated Canadian business incubator.
Platform Calgary is one of the business incubation programs designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
In addition to receiving a Letter of Support that will allow you to bring your business, your founding team, and your families to Canada, successful applicants will receive additional support from Platform Calgary in the form of:
- Regular check points to assess progress
- Business coaching & mentoring from our advisors and entrepreneurs-in-residence
- Access to Entrepreneur Development programs & services
- Connection point to Alberta’s advanced tech and startup ecosystem
- Recommendations for grant applications and other financing