Difficulty talking to customers? Not sure if you're asking the right questions? Customers not calling you back?
This program empowers you to understand how to engage with customers, how to test your product ideas, and how to measure the results. In short - we’ll give you all the ingredients necessary to build a viable business solution people love and are willing to pay for!
By the end of this program, you will be well-prepared to:
- Understand core pillars of early stage startups.
- Navigate the lean(er) canvas with confidence.
- Conduct meaningful customer interviews to inform startup development.
- Identify and target early adopters.
- Perform competitive analyses to identify market positioning.
- Understand the minimum viable product (MVP).
- Build and validate the problem statement canvas.
The next Discover course starts October 23, 2023 and runs virtually for four weeks.
Week 1: Startup Basics and Customer Discovery | October 23rd, 6-8 PM (MT) - Online
Week 2: Lean(er) Canvas and Early Adopters | October 30th, 6-8 PM (MT) - Online
Week 3: Competition and Problem | November 6th, 6-8 PM (MT) - Online
Week 4: Summary and Final Presentation | November 13th, 6-8 PM (MT) - Online
$99/person + GST & Eventbrite Fees
"The Discover program provides a solid framework for engaging customers to better understand the market potential and needs. Has probably saved us months in the process of starting our new business."
- Derrick Keoing
"Discover is a challenging way to assess a business idea. One has to be willing to be very wrong. Critically assessing the data gathered is key to getting a benefit. Doing it right may result in robust discussions among partners - and it's worth it!"
- Nora Brittney