Focus on your startup's growth, supported by a community of mentors and other founders like you.
Launching Fall 2022, the Platform Incubator helps founders move their startup from experimentation to a process-driven business. Founders will work closely with an Entrepreneur-in-Residence, a community of mentors and other startup founders to scale their business over 18 months.
The Platform Incubator provides structure and processes to enable continuous, rapid learning and scalability. It's tailored and unique to each founder to allow them to focus their time and energy where it makes the biggest difference for their startup.
Founders will have access to office hours and a spending budget for workshops to help them accelerate their learning - from legal and accounting to marketing, product development and strategy.
Platform Incubator is for startups who:
- A business dedicated to solving a compelling problem using innovative technology
- Have early customer traction and revenue
- Are building their companies for growth beyond Alberta
- Are focused on execution and accountability
- Need less programming, more coaching and guidance
- Require real-time access to resources and support
- Have a driven, coachable and collaborative team
- Confidence in moving from founding team to leadership team
- Ability to identify what experiments are working and begin to scale
- Strengthened network and community of support to grow and scale in Alberta and beyond
- Access to a diversity of thought and expertise from a team of entrepreneurs in residence and mentors that have built and scaled companies in Alberta