The team at Platform Calgary is passionate about supporting startups and innovators no matter where they’re at, but is equally enthusiastic about seeing our partners thrive as they deliver on our shared vision for Calgary. We are a catalytic organization that, at its core, is highly collaborative AND highly entrepreneurial.
At the end of the day, we’re all working together to empower the people building the next economy. We hire experts and generalists with complementary skills and a shared attitude: we value integrity, creativity and diversity, and we thrive as part of integrated teams that revel in delivering results.
Together, we will shape the future of our city as we help to diversify our economy, create jobs and businesses, ensure greater prosperity for all Calgarians.
Written by all of us, this is our philosophy of how we get it all done. We are each accountable to each other and we and work to reinforce them in our daily work:
- Ship It: I do what it takes to get work out the door even if it’s not perfect, and learn how to make it better.
- Shout Out: I revel in my coworkers’ efforts and accomplishments.
- Move the Needle: I drive transformational results by focusing on opportunities that create measurable impact at scale.
- All Hands: I take initiative to listen, ask and contribute in whatever ways I can because I have experiences and knowledge that matter.
- Build to Last: I act today to create foundations for the future of Calgary.
- Top Priority: I safeguard my health and wellness and know I am supported by the team to take care of myself.
We are fostering a culture of belonging that is diverse and inclusive. This begins with an equitable and accessible hiring process.
- We highly encourage applications from excluded and marginalized communities, regardless of race, creed, sex, gender, orientation, religion, and including persons with disabilities, visible minorities and foreign-born residents.
- If you think this could be the role for you and you bring something to the table, submit your application (even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications to apply)!
- Any candidates with disabilities or who may require accommodations throughout the recruitment process are encouraged to contact [email protected].